Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Monday, April 20, 2015

Not so strong

Hard day today. Cancer beat me. For all the strength I've felt through this whole process I didn't have it today. I was discouraged and annoyed. Annoyed that seeing two doctors took 7 hours, that chemo will be longer than I anticipated, that my doctors will meet with me before they have concrete results which just wastes our time and leaves me with lots of questions once I have my results. I actually cancelled my other oncologist apt until I do have my results. 

At the fertility office I felt good and like we had great options for fertility. Then on the way home when I calculated the odds, I realized we actually didn't have much at all, if anything. I feel like cancer is taking away 10 years of my life and that by tonight I have to make up my mind what I'm doing for the next 30 years.  The odds are not in our favor, if we have any at all.   An emotional time for both me and Bryce. Lots of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment