Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12, 2015

Had a great weekend trip in Zion.  The timing on this trip couldn't have been more perfect.  It was nice to be together as a family, without distractions.  We could just be together.  Lots of time for me and Bryce to talk about our possible road ahead, and at the same time forget about cancer.  

Tomorrow we find out if I have it. I wish today would never end.  My last day that life could be "normal."  Here goes nothing - and yet everything.

I told Bryce on our drive home from Zion that come what may, I wanted to be buried in Provo.  It was where I was born, it was where I was married, and if I died there too it's where I wanted to be.  Through our tears, he said, "That's what I came up with too."

No comments:

Post a Comment