Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 1 of 12

Had an awesome week. Like I'm not on chemo. No side effects, no nausea, no numbness and tingling. I couldn't help but think that maybe they gave me a placebo. :). When I jokingly told my oncologist he informed me my blood counts showed I had chemo. :) I'm liking taxol a lot better than dose dense AC.

I talked my oncologist into reducing my Benadryl dosage (I compromised at 50%) :) because I had no allergic reaction last week and that was the reason for the Benadryl. No need to come home sleepy for the rest of the day.

Still came home and took a three hour nap. Couldn't go to bed until 3:30 in the morning even though I was tired. Those steroids...(side effect is difficulty sleeping). My nap prob had something to do with it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment