Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 2 of 12

I told my oncologist about the tingling and he was surprised because the weekly treatment plan is supposed to reduce tingling and numbness. Makes me grateful I went this route instead of 4 treatments at a high dose every two weeks.

He said the standard of care is to continue with chemo treatments until there is pain. He said he tended to cut back on dosage a little earlier than the standard guidelines which was comforting but that this week we should push through and keep dosage and treatment the same.

I asked if the Benadryl reduction was reason for feeling the numbness and tingling (its dosage was the only thing that changed last week) but he said Benadryl has no impact or effect on the tingling.

Now off to California to celebrate my birthday and our 10-year anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment