Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hats to the Government

Bryce and I went to the DMV today to finally get our Utah licenses.  (My last license is from TX - completely skipped having an IA one. Clearly getting a new license when we move is a priority.) Anyway, my plan when we left was for Bryce to get his but I wasn't going to get mine. However, Bryce persuaded me that despite my bald head I should still get it - I could always retake the picture once my hair grew back.  Besides, he had a shaved head too and was wearing a hot pink shirt (#wearpinkforpam).  I reluctantly agreed.

Bryce had his picture taken with "I wear pink for my wife" across the front of his shirt. What a husband.  Then the DMV employee asked the gentleman in front of me to remove his hat for the picture.  Oh well, I thought.  No harm in having a bald head.

Then it was my turn. As I sat down in the photo chair I asked the employee, "Do you want my hat on or off?" It didn't hurt to ask, right?

Surprisingly, she responded, "Your choice."

Wahoo!  Thanks government, hats to you.  Except just this time I'll keep mine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment