Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Bucket List

After being back from Spokane for a week, I looked at the calendar and realized we only had 3.5 weeks of summer left!  I couldn't believe it.  I didn't want to spend our last 3 weeks sitting around, so the kids and I brainstormed for an hour and came up with our summer bucket list:  We answered 5 questions:   What do you want to do?  Where do you want to go?  What do you want to see?  What do you want to learn about? What do you want to make?  We had a list to fill many weeks.  (And I only had to say no to one item - "Visit the Hollywood Tower Hotel at Disney World."  :)

We still have one week left, but we have had a blast working our way through our bucket list.
Make cookies.
Get a pet.  (I have to say this was one I was ready to skip.  However Taylor found "Pebble" in the backyard and has kept it alive for the past week.)  
Go to Krispy Kreme.
Make chocolate pudding cupcakes.
Go to the zoo.
 
 See an alligator.
See a snake.
 Go to the ice cream shop.  
 Go to the pet store.  See a guinea pig.  
 Go on a bike ride.  

1 comment:

  1. what a great summer bucket list! pam, you are such a great mom :) proud of you!

    ReplyDelete