Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time for a New Bed

The kids went to their beds, I turned the lights out, and said good night.  I went to my room and began to read.  After about 15 minutes I heard noises down in the kitchen.  I decided to go see who the late night snacker was.  I thought I'd check the kids' bedrooms on the way down to give me a clue.  There was Dakota, sound asleep in her bed, and there was Taylor sound asleep in his bed.  I started to get a little scared.  But I had locked up the house so I was slightly reassured.  Then I heard her.  Camryn!?  There was Camryn standing on the kitchen table in the dark.  She had climbed out of her crib on her own, and was playing on the kitchen table.  Time to get her a new bed I guess...

1 comment:

  1. ha! no way! chels has not even attempted a break out. Looks like she has a thing or two to learn from camryn in spokane!

    ReplyDelete