Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Our Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage, and Strength

Thursday, April 28, 2011

BYU Graduation

My dad and brother graduated from BYU last weekend and I had the opportunity to fly out and celebrate with them.

It was great to see my Dad finish what he started so many years ago. Camryn also came with me, and my siblings and parents enjoyed meeting her for the first time.

Nicole surprised most of us by coming out for the weekend. It was great to see her and meet her boyfriend Tor and spend time with them.

It was great to be with all of my siblings and spend a weekend reminiscing about stories growing up and talking about plans for the future.

My grandma was also there and she was able to meet one of her three great grandchildren for the first time.

We enjoyed bowling at the Wilk and playing arcade games.


Camryn was a great traveler and would nap on the go in the stroller or carseat. She also enjoyed entertaining her audience.

We had a great weekend and miss the family already. Congratulations Bryan and Dad!

2 comments:

  1. i love your hair like this! I didn't get to see it straight over the weekend.

    Congrats to your family. What an awesome reason for celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool. What an accomplishment. I sure miss that place.

    ReplyDelete